(a) A Member is entitled to use the distinguishing letters as indicated in para 5 (a) – (e) after his/her name.
The distinguishing letters to be used by a Member who has been granted membership of the Institute shall be as follows:
- Ordinary Member – MIACS
- Fellow Member – FIACS
- Honorary Member – HIACS
- Associate Member – AIACS
- Graduate Member – GIACS
- Student Member – no distinguishing letters shall be accorded.
(b) All Members shall be entitled to:
- Receive notices and circulars of IACS pertaining to latest news relating to Secretarial Practices from CCM and other regulatory bodies.
- Attend IACS general meetings.
- Vote at IACS general meetings (Applicable only to Ordinary & Fellow members)
- Receive a Certificate and I.D. of Membership.
- Participate in seminars, schemes and privileged to enjoy reduced fee and other benefits.
- CPE points on seminar.
- Eligible to take up the MSIG Professional Indemnity Insurance.
(c) All Members shall adhere to the provisions of the Constitution of Association, the Code of Ethics and regulations in force and any amendments or changes thereof by the Institute.
(d) Professional Indemnity Insurance We are pleased to invite our members to take up the Professional Indemnity Insurance with MSIG Insurance (Malaysia) Bhd, specially designed for you as an added benefit.
We attached the brief write-up and Proposal Form for your kind consideration and further action. Should you be interested to accept this insurance policy, kindly download and complete the Proposal Form, attached a photocopy of your IC and return them to IACS main office for our onward submission to MSIG. Please note that all information received will be treated with strict confidence.
Payment can be made by cheque or credit card. Should you wish to pay by credit card, kindly complete the enclosed Card Information Form. All cheques need to be crossed and made payable to MSIG Insurance (Malaysia) Bhd.